This mouthwatering recipe for Portuguese Chicken, created by Master Chef Nicolas Rieffel, is delicious and easy to make! With a quick marinade and a simple side salad, dinner will be done in a flash. Can be made outside on the grill or on a fry pan in the kitchen.
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- Juice of 3 limes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 Thai chili pepper, chopped finely
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes
- dressing of choice
- In a mixing bowl, combine lemon juice, lime juice, paprika, chopped chili pepper and salt & pepper.
- Add chicken thighs, making sure they get coated, and let it marinate for 15 minutes
- Heat up the grill (or fry pan on the stove) to high heat
- On a work surface, lay the marinated chicken thighs flat, in a row. Insert 2 long skewers through the meat so that they are parallel and the thighs are all connected
- Reduce to medium-low heat and place the chicken on the grill (or fry pan) and brush on the remaining marinade. Cook for 6-8 minutes each side, or until cooked through.
- Prepare the side salad by combining all ingredients
de Buyer Products used in this recipe: