We partnered with @life.and.liz earlier this year as she tested our Kobra Mandoline. With it she created this bright, colorful, healthy and delicious Summer Ratatouille recipe. You can make it single serve, like she did, or bake it in the oven for the Family-sized version, using our carbon steel griddle for instance. Follow her recipe or spice it up and make it your own for a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
- 1/2 cup red marina sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 onion, finely minced
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 small eggplant
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 zucchini
- 1 large tomato
- fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut the ends from the veggies and using a mandolin, slice the veggies into thin rounds.
- Arrange the veggies, slightly overlapping one another in a pattern in your prepared pan starting at the outer edges and working your way in.
- Mix together the tomato sauce, garlic, onion, and 1 tbs olive oil. Pour over the veggies in the pan.
- Drizzle olive oil over top. Season with salt, pepper and parsley. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake 45 to 50 minutes, until tomato sauce is bubbling around the edges.
- Let cool 5 minutes and serve.
de Buyer products used in this recipe: