1. For the buffalo sauce. In a medium bowl, stir together the hot sauce, melted butter, honey, garlic powder, and paprika. Season to taste.
2. For the lemon pepper. Preheat the oven to its lowest setting. Using a paring knife or vegetable peeler, remove just the outer yellow from the lemon, taking care to leave as much of the white pith behind as possible.
3. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper, then spread the strips of lemon onto the pan in one layer. Place in the preheated oven and allow the lemon strips to dry out, about 2-3 hours. Be sure to check on them and remove them as soon as they’re completely dried out. They will be a tad browned, that’s totally fine. Place the dried lemon and peppercorns into a spice grinder or a high-powered blender, processing until it’s mostly smooth but the peppercorns still have a few coarse pieces. Mix in the salt and pour into a small, air-tight jar for storage.
4. For the BBQ sauce. In a De Buyer Mineral B Pro Carbon Steel Fry Pan, set over low heat, combine the ketchup, sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and pepper. Whisk together to combine.
5. Increase the heat to medium and bring the sauce to a simmer, then reduce the heat to medium-low and cook until the sugar has completely dissolved and the sauce is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove the sauce from heat, transfer to a heat proof jar
and let cool completely.
6. For the mango habanero sauce. In a food processor, blend together the mango, habanero peppers, garlic, apple cider vinegar, and paprika. Add the mixture to an ALCHIMY Stainless Steel Saucepan - LOQY System set over medium heat. Add the honey and bring to a simmer, whisking occasionally, for 5-10 minutes, or until the sauce thickens. Whisk in the butter until melted, then remove from the heat and place in a heatproof bowl.
7. For the chicken wings. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the cornstarch, spices and baking powder. In a large mixing bowl, toss together the chicken wings and cornstarch mixture until all pieces are coated. Shake off the excess, and place on a wire rack over a baking sheet.
8. In a MINERAL B Carbon Steel Country Fry Pan 2 Handles
, heat the vegetable oil to 350 degrees F. Once the temperature is reached, batch cook the chicken wings until the internal temperature is above 165 F, around 6-7 minutes. Transfer pieces to a different wire rack over a baking sheet to cool. Remember to salt after frying!
9. In medium mixing bowls, toss together sauces with 10-12 pieces of fried chicken wings. Serve immediately & enjoy!