1. Season your steaks with salt and pepper on both sides. Keep uncovered in the refrigerator for a few hours. Bring to room temperature for 30 mins before cooking.
3. Add steaks and allow them to sear. Each side will need about 5-7 mins, depending on size of your steaks. As you sear the second side, add cloves of garlic and sage leaves.
4. Use a spoon to continue to coat top of the steak with the butter mixture.
5. When the garlic and sage begin to caramelize, remove them and place on a paper towel to absorb oil. Once the steak is done, remove them from the pan and set aside to slightly cool and let juices settle.
1. While the steaks cool, use some of the butter from the steak pan and add it to your MINERAL B Carbon Steel Fry Pan
over medium heat. Once butter is warm, add Broccoli rabe and toss.
2. Finely mince the cloves of garlic.
3. Once broccoli rabe is bright green, continue to toss. Add the garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss for an additional 2 minutes, then remove.
4. Zest a lemon and sprinkle over broccoli rabe as desired.
Serve & Enjoy!