If you’re looking to make the most of your time at home, the opportunity to perfect our favorite recipes and try new ones is here! Parents and kids alike can enjoy their time creating delicious food, trying new things, and perfecting the old. We partnered with @SashaCakesChicago to create a recipe that is a blast to make (and eat) for the whole family. This recipe can also be made vegan by changing the type of milk added!
We’d love for you to share! Let us know by tagging #debuyerusa!
Rainbow S’mores Cookies
Total Time: 28 min
Yield: 12 cookies
- 1 cup white flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp milk of your choice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 mini marshmallows per cookie (or you can cut large original or rainbow marshmallows into small pieces with scissors)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- rainbow chocolate balls or sprinkles
- Combine all dry ingredients (except marshmallows, chocolate chips, and rainbow chocolate balls/sprinkles) in a medium mixing bowl, using a whisker.
- Stir in wet ingredients to form dough. Dough will be dry at first, keep stirring until a cookie-dough texture is achieved (if the dough is too dry and not forming a ball, add 1 extra tbsp of milk of your choice).
- Roll into balls and place each ball onto parchment paper in your baking sheet.
- Press each ball with your fingers to flatten. Press mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, and rainbow chocolate balls or sprinkles into each cookie.
- Refrigerate your unbaked decorated cookies for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Remove cookies from your refrigerator and bake for 12 minutes on the center rack, turning the baking sheet halfway through.
- Cookies will look underdone when you take them out of the oven. Let them cool off for 10 minutes, during which time they will firm up.